- Josh Koscheck will be unable to fight Chris Wilson at UFC 98 as scheduled after suffering a foot injury. The promotion is looking for a replacement for the matchup, which was to take place on the televised main card but will now likely be shifted to the unaired prelims. [The Wrestling Observer]
- Murilo “Ninja” Rua’s DREAM debut slated for Sunday at DREAM 8 in in doubt after opponent Dong Sik Yoon was forced out of the contest due to an undisclosed injury. DREAM is attempting to find a replacement for the bout. [Nightmare of Battle]
- All twenty-two fighters who will compete tonight at Bellator’s debut event at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida successfully made weight yeterday for their bouts.
- In the wake of his recent controversy, UFC President Dana White will reportedly no longer do video blogs, has pulled out of a planned reality series, and will greatly reduce his public role with the UFC. [The Wrestling Observer]
- A featherweight matchup between Diego Nunes and Cub Swanson scheduled for Sunday at WEC 40 has been scratched due to a hand injury suffered by Nunes. A replacement will not be made on such short notice and the 145-pound bout has been removed from the card. [Versus]
- Mitsuhiro Ishida could rematch Gilbert Melendez at Strikeforce’s April 11th event in place of the injured Josh Thomson. [Fight Ticker]
UFC 181 Embedded Episode II Features Anthony Pettis, Gilbert Melendez, Ronda Rousey, Chris Weidman and More