Twenty-two of the twenty-four fighters scheduled to be in action at UFC Fight Night 18 successfully weighed in for their bouts on Tuesday at the Sommet Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
The event will take place at the venue on Wednesday, April 1st, and air live on Spike.
A scheduled middleweight bout between 185-pounders Ryan Jensen and Steve Steinbeiss has been scratched from UFC Fight Night 18 after Jensen failed to be medically cleared for the contest (for more details click here).
Lightweights Jeremy Stephens and Gleison Tibau will meet at a catchweight of 158-pounds after both fighters agreed to the higher weight limit in advance of Tuedsay’s weigh-ins.
None of the event’s eight main card fighters, including headliners Carlos Condit (170.5) and Martin Kampmann (170), had any difficulties making weight, though the majority did take advantage of the one-pound allowance granted for non-title fights.
The complete UFC Fight Night 18 weigh-in results were:
MAIN CARD (televised)
- 170: Carlos Condit (170.5) vs. Martin Kampmann (170)
- 205: Ryan Bader (206) vs. Carmelo Marrero (205)
- 155: Rafael dos Anjos (156) vs. Tyson Griffin (156)
- 155: Junie Browning (156) vs. Cole Miller (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD (un-televised)
- 158: Jeremy Stephens (158) vs. Gleison Tibau (156.5)
- 185: Ricardo Almeida (185.5) vs. Matt Horwich (185)
- 170: Brock Larson (171) vs. Jesse Sanders (171)
- 185: Ryan Jensen (186) vs. Steve Steinbeiss (186)*
- 185: Nick Catone (186) vs. Tim Credeur (186)
- 185: Nissen Osterneck (186) vs. Jorge Rivera (185)
- 185: Rob Kimmons (185) vs. Joe Vedepo (184)
- 185: Tim McKenzie (184.5) vs. Aaron Simpson (186)
* Canceled after Jensen failed to be medically cleared for the bout.