Bellator MMA’s first venture into the world of pay-per-view became official as the promotion announced a pairing between Cristiano Souza and Karo Parysian for the Spike TV portion of Bellator 106. Bellator officials announced the final pairing earlier this week.
The bout completes a 14-bout fight card for November 2 in Long Beach, California. The promotion also announced they would be holding open work outs on October 31 at the Long Beach Arena at 12PM local time. Weigh-ins will also take place at the Long Beach Arena on November 1. Both events will be free and open to the public.
Bellator MMA will make its PPV debut with Bellator 106: “Tito vs. Rampage” on November 2 with Quinton “Rampage” Jackson taking on Tito Ortiz in the main event. In a rematch of their 2011 “Fight of the Year” nominee, former champion Eddie Alvarez will return to the promotion against champion Michael Chandler in the co-main event. The fight card will air live via PPV from the Long Beach Arena in Long Beach, California. More bouts are expected to be announced in the coming weeks.
Bellator 106 Fight Card:
Main Card (PPV)
- Rampage Jackson vs. Tito Ortiz
- Lightweight Title Fight: Michael Chandler (c) vs. Eddie Alvarez
- Light Heavyweight Interim Title Fight: King Mo Lawal vs. Emanuel Newton
- Featherweight Title Fight: Pat Curran (c) vs. Daniel Straus
- Heavyweight Final: Cheick Kongo vs. Vinicius “Spartan” Quieroz
Spike TV Preliminary Fights
- Fight Master Welterweight Final: Joe Riggs vs. Mike Bronzoulis
- Terry Etim vs. Patrick Cenoble
- Akop Stepanyan vs. Mike Richman
- Karo Parysian vs. Cristiano Souza
Spike.com Preliminary Fights
- Joe Williams vs. Jesse Juarez
- Brandon Halsey vs. Hector Ramirez
- Mike Guymon vs. Aaron Miller
- Joe Camacho vs. Cleber Luciano
- Darren Smith vs. Josh Smith