Bellator 101 has its main event as Joe Warren will face Nick Kirk in the Spike TV headliner at the Rose Garden Arena in Portland, Oregon. Bellator MMA officials announced the bout during the Bellator 100 broadcast last night Spike TV.
Warren and Kirk were originally set to meet at Bellator 98 but the bout was canceled after Warren was not cleared to fight. The bout will serve as a semifinal for the Bellator bantamweight tournament, with the winner facing Travis Marx.
Bellator 101′s main card will also feature the opening round of the Bellator MMA lightweight tournament.
Bellator 101 Fight Card:
- Bellator Bantamweight Tournament Semifinal: Joe Warren vs. Nick Kirk
- Bellator Lightweight Tournament Opening Round: Marcus Davis vs. Tiger Sarnavskiy
- Bellator Lightweight Tournament Opening Round: John Alessio vs. Will Brooks
- Bellator Lightweight Tournament Opening Round: Ricardo Tirloni vs. Rich Clementi
- Bellator Lightweight Tournament Opening Round: Saad Awad vs. Martin Stapleton
- Scott Thometz vs. Brent Primus
- Andy Uhrich vs. Nathan Coy
- Marcin Held vs. Ryan Healy
- Jeremiah Riggs vs. Peter Aspinwall
- Austin Springer vs. Zach Skinner
- Dave Vitkay vs. Tyson Jeffries
Front-Page Photo Credit: Bellator MMA