WSOF 5 became official today as the fighters took to the scales in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Main event fighters Andrei Arlovski and Mike Kyle made weight without issue today, as did the members of the middleweight tournament.
Arlovski was excited to fight in the main event, saying, “I’m excited to face Mike and I’m ready to go. I didn’t watch any of his past fights. My team studied him and I have a game plan that I will execute. The World Series of Fighting 5 has been a great promotion to fight for.”
Two fighters would miss weight after a second attempt, as main card fighter Waylon Lowe and preliminary fighter Andrew Osbourne both came in heavy for tomorrow’s bouts. While Jimmie Rivera would come in overweight on his first attempt, he would make it on his second attempt.
WSOF 5 Weigh-In Results:
Main Card (NBC Sports Network 9PM ET)
- Andrei Arlovski (240) vs. Mike Kyle (218.5)
- Dave Branch (185.8) vs. Danillo Villefort (185)
- Rolles Gracie (249.2) vs. Derrick Mehmen (246.8)
- Elvis Mutapcic (186) vs. Jesse Taylor (185)
- Georgi Karakhanyan (145.2) vs. Waylon Lowe (146.2)*
Preliminary Card (Online PPV 6PM ET)
- Rick Glenn (144.8) vs. Artur Rofi (146)
- Ozzy Dugulubgov (160.2) vs. Andrew Osbourne (160.6)*
- Gregor Gracie (170.6) vs. Richard Patishnock (170.6)
- Sidemar Honorio (136) vs. Jimmie Rivera (136)
- Darren Costa (186) vs. Neiman Gracie (185)
*- Fighters missed weight and will be fined a portion of their purse.