The Indiana Gaming Commission (IGC) has released the medical suspensions for last night’s UFC Fight Night 27 fight card. While most fighters missed significant suspensions, victorious fighters Court McGee and Dylan Andrews would receive indefinite suspensions. No reasons were listed for the suspensions, however Andrews admitted to injuring his shoulder while McGee had significant swelling around his eye after his win.
UFC Fight Night 27 main event fighter Martin Kampmann would receive a thirty-day suspension from the IGC. Kampmann would receive a nasty cut in his four round battle that caused him to bleed profusely before Carlos Condit put him away in the fourth. Despite the cut, it appears Kampmann would avoid any serious injury.
As always, fighters can be cleared early by a doctor and not all injuries will be caught during the post-fight examination.
UFC Fight Night 27 Medical Suspensions:
- Martin Kampmann: Suspended 30 days with no contact during training for 14 days
- Court McGee: Suspended indefinitely
- Dylan Andrews: Suspended indefinitely
- Papy Abedi: Suspended 60 days with no contact during training for 30 days
- Justin Edwards: Suspended 30 days with no contact during training for 30 days
- Hatsu Hioki: Suspended 14 days with no contact during training for 14 days
- Roger Bowling: Suspended 60 days with no contact during training for 60 days