The World Series of Fighting has added four preliminary fights to their WSOF 4 lineup. Highlighting the pairings will be UFC veteran lightweight Antonio “Mandingo” McKee (28-5-2) takes on undefeated standout Lewis Gonzalez (8-0). WSOF officials told MMAFrenzy of the new bouts last night.
Also joining the undercard will be a light heavyweight scrap between Lew Polley (12-4) and Dutch fighter Hans Stringer (21-5-2), along with bantamweights Joe Murphy (6-1) and John Robles (7-1) squaring off on the card. The final announced bout will see a catchweight (150lbs.) pairing Isaac Gutierrez (5-3) and Victor Valenzuela (12-6-2).
WSOF 4 takes place August 10 at the Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, California. The night’s card will be headlined by a light heavyweight fight pitting Angel DeAnda against one of the world’s best strikers in Tyrone Spong. The main card will air on the NBC Sports Network.
WSOF 4 Fight Card:
Main Card (NBC Sports Network)
- Tyrone Spong vs. Angel DeAnda
- Brandon Hempleman vs. Marlon Moraes
- Dave Huckaba vs. Ray Sefo
- Keon Caldwell vs. Nick Newell
- Gesias Cavalcante vs. Tyson Griffin
Preliminary Card (Untelevised)
- Gerald Harris vs. Jorge Santiago
- Lewis Gonzalez vs. Antonio McKee
- Lew Polley vs. Hans Stringer
- Joe Murphy vs. John Robles
- Isaac Gutierrez vs. Victor Valenzuela