A hard-hitting lightweight matchup between Abel Trujillo and Roger Bowling has been added to UFC on FOX Sports 1 2. UFC officials announced the pairing last night.
Both fighters head into the bout in search of a victory after losses in their previous outings. Trujillo was thoroughly handled by Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 160 after a victory in his UFC debut this pat December. Bowling dropped his UFC debut to Anthony Njokuani at UFC on FOX 7, the fight marked his lightweight debut.
UFC on FOX Sport 1 2 will take place August 28 at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana. The card is currently set to be headlined by a rematch between Carlos Condit and Martin Kampmann. Tickets went on sale for the August show on June 14.
UFC on FOX Sports 1 2 Fight Card:
- Carlos Condit vs. Martin Kampmann
- Donald Cerrone vs. Rafael dos Anjos
- Sarah Kaufman vs. Sara McMann
- Darren Elkins vs. Hatsu Hioki
- Kelvin Gastelum vs. Paulo Thiago
- Robert McDaniel vs. Brad Tavares
- James Head vs. Bobby Voelker
- Court McGee vs. Robert Whittaker
- Justin Edwards vs. Brandon Thatch
- Takeya Mizugaki vs. Erik Perez
- Ben Alloway vs. Zak Cummings
- Papy Abedi vs. Dylan Andrews
- Roger Bowling vs. Abel Trujillo