A middleweight bout between Papy Abedi and TUF 17 veteran Dylan Andrews has been set for the UFC’s return to Indianapolis. The bout will end up on the evening’s preliminary card. UFC officials announced the pairing on Wednesday but Australian site MMA Kanvas first reported the pairing.
Papy Abedi is coming off his first UFC victory by defeating Bessam Yousef in his adopted country of Sweden. He will be taking on TUF 17 veteran Dylan Andrews, who made his official UFC debut by hammering Jimmy Quinlan at the TUF 17 Finale.
UFC on FOX Sport 1 2 will take place August 28 at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana. The card is currently set to be headlined by a rematch between Carlos Condit and Martin Kampmann. Tickets go on sale for the August show on June 14.
UFC on FOX Sports 1 2 Fight Card:
- Carlos Condit vs. Martin Kampmann
- Donald Cerrone vs. Rafael dos Anjos
- Sarah Kaufman vs. Sara McMann
- Darren Elkins vs. Hatsu Hioki
- Kelvin Gastelum vs. Paulo Thiago
- Robert McDaniel vs. Brad Tavares
- James Head vs. Bobby Voelker
- Court McGee vs. Robert Whittaker
- Justin Edwards vs. Brandon Thatch
- Takeya Mizugaki vs. Erik Perez
- Ben Alloway vs. Zak Cummings
- Papy Abedi vs. Dylan Andrews
Front-Page Photo Credit: Gary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY Sports