UFC 161 takes place this Saturday at the MTS Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. This weekend’s card will kick off on Facebook beginning at 7PM ET. The card will then head over to FX after the two-fight offering for a four-fight billing.
The UFC 161 PPV will begin at the usual time of 10PM ET and will feature five fights. A light heavyweight pairing between former UFC champion Rashad Evans and Dan Henderson will headline the card, with a heavyweight tilt between Roy Nelson and Stipe Miocic in the co-main event slot.
Main Card (Pay-per-view 10PM ET)
- Rashad Evans vs. Dan Henderson
- Stipe Miocic vs. Roy Nelson
- Ryan Jimmo vs. Igor Pokrajac
- Alexis Davis vs. Rosi Sexton
- Pat Barry vs. Shawn Jordan
Preliminary Card (FX 8PM ET)
- Jake Shields vs. Tyron Woodley
- James Krause vs. Sam Stout
- Sean Pierson vs. Kenny Robertson
- Roland Delorme vs. Edwin Figueroa
Preliminary Card (Facebook 7PM ET)
- Mitch Clarke vs. John Maguire
- Yves Jabouin vs. Dustin Pague