The addition of two flyweight bouts completes the ONE FC 9 main card. The billing will see the promotion take the MOA Arena in Manila, Philippines on May 31. Rey Docyogen taking on Yashuhiro Urushitani and Geje Eustaquio vs Andrew Leone will be rounding out the main portion of the bill.
Urushitani (19-6) is looking to redeem himself after a failed UFC run. The former Shooto Champion will be taking on Rey Docyogen (10-1), who is looking to rebound form a loss to BJ Kojima at ONE FC 7. Geje Eustaquio (4-1) is riding back-to-back wins, most recently submitting Rabin Catalan. Welcoming the Lakay product back to the promotion will be Andrew Leone (5-2), who looks to rebound from a loss to Kyung Ho Kang.
ONE FC 9 Fight Card:
- Featherweight Championsip Bout: Honorio Bonario vs. Koji Oishi
- Bantamweight Championship Bout: Bibiano Fernandes vs. Koetsu Okazaki
- ONE FC Bantamweight Grand Prix Finale: Masakatsu Ueda vs. Kevin Belingon
- Eduard Folayang vs Kamal Shalorus
- Phil Baroni vs Nobutatsu Suzuki
- Yasuhiro Urushitani vs. Rey Docyogen
- Andrew Leone vs Geje Eustaquio