The Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) has released the main card salaries for The Ultimate Fighter 17 finale. Topping the UFC’s TUF 17 Finale payroll will be Urijah Faber with $55,000 to show and $55,000 if he defeats Scott Jorgensen. “Young Guns” will earn $23,500 to show and $23,500 if he pulls the upset tonight.
The second highest earner on tonight’s card is a bit of a surprise, as Miesha Tate shows the value of having a good manager by picking up $28,000 to show and $28,000 if she defeats opponent Cat Zingano in her UFC debut. Zingano will earn far less tonight, making $7,000 to show and $7,000 more if she wins.
The full payouts will be released later this week and as always, these numbers do not reflect sponsor payouts or any discretionary bonuses paid out by the UFC.
TUF 17 Finale Main Card Payroll:
- Urijah Faber ($55,000 plus $55,000 with a win)
- Scott Jorgensen ($23,500 plus $23,500 with a win)
- Uriah Hall ($8,000 plus $8,000 with a win)
- Kelvin Gastelum ($8,000 plus $8,000 with a win)
- Miesha Tate ($28,000 plus $28,000 with a win)
- Cat Zingano ($7,000 plus $7,000 with a win)
- Travis Browne ($20,000 plus $20,000 with a win)
- Gabriel Gonzaga ($24,000 plus $24,000 with a win)