All twenty fighters slated to compete tomorrow night at UFC 92: The Ultimate 2008 successfully weighed-in for their bouts today at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, which will host tomorrow’s pay-per-view event.
UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Forrest Griffin tipped the scales at 205 pounds for the UFC 92 headliner, while challenger Rashad Evans weighed-in at 203 pounds.
Challenger Frank Mir will hold a slight weight advantage in the UFC 92 co-main event, weighing in at 251 pounds compared to UFC Interim Heavyweight Champion Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira’s 246 pounds.
Quinton “Rampage” Jackson and Wanderlei Silva weighed in at 206 pounds and 203 pounds respectively for their highly anticipated light heavyweight rematch.
The remainder of the ten-bout card also successfully made weight, including main event fighters CB Dollaway, Mike Massenzio, Mustafa Al-Turk, and Cheick Kongo.
Remember: MMAFrenzy.com will have live coverage of UFC 92: The Ultimate 2008 tomorrow evening beginning at 8pm ET.
The complete weigh-in results for UFC 92: The Ultimate 2008 were:
- Forrest Griffin (c) (205) vs. Rashad Evans (203)
UFC Light Heavyweight Championship
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (c) (246) vs. Frank Mir (251)
UFC Interim Heavyweight Championship
- Quinton Jackson (206) vs. Wanderlei Silva (203)
- Mustafa Al-Turk (237) vs. Cheick Kongo (233)
- C.B. Dollaway (186) vs. Mike Massenzio (184)
- Dean Lister (186) vs. Yushin Okami (185)
- Antoni Hardonk (246) vs. Mike Wessel (260)
- Reese Andy (206) vs. Matt Hamill (205)
- Brad Blackburn (170) vs. Ryo Chonan (171)
- Patrick Barry (233) vs. Dan Evensen (242)