Michael Bisping and Chris Leben both successfully made weight today at the National Indoor Arena in Birminham, England for their UFC 89 headlining middleweight clash. Bisping tipped the scales at 185 pounds while Leben weighed in at 186 pounds.
All other fighters participating on the card, including main card fighters Brandon Vera, Keith Jardine, Luiz Cane, Rameau Sokoudjou, Chris Lytle, Paul Taylor, Marcus Davis, and Paul Kelly, also made weight.
UFC 89 “Bisping vs. Leben” Weigh-In Results
- Chris Leben (186) Michael Bisping (185)
- Brandon Vera (203) vs. Keith Jardine (205)
- Luiz Cane (206) vs. Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou (205)
- Chris Lytle (170) vs. Paul Taylor (170)
- Marcus Davis (169) vs. Paul Kelly (169)
- Akihiro Gono (171) vs. Dan Hardy (169)
- Neil Wain (254) vs. Shane Carwin (264)
- David Bielkheden (156) vs. Jess Liaudin (155)
- Sam Stout (155) vs. Terry Etim (155)
- David Baron (155) vs. Jim Miller (155)
- Per Eklund (156) vs. Sammy Schiavo (156)
Remember, MMAFrenzy.com will have live coverage of UFC 89 “Bisping vs. Leben” tomorrow afternoon beginning at 3pm ET.