- Nate Diaz ($40,000) def. Josh Neer ($9,000)
- Clay Guida ($26,000) def. Mac Danzig ($15,000)
- Alan Belcher ($26,000) def. Ed Herman ($16,000)
- Eric Schafer ($12,000) def. Houston Alexander ($13,000)
- Alessio Sakara ($34,000) def. Joe Vedepo ($3,000)
- Wilson Gouveia ($36,000) def. Ryan Jensen ($4,000)
- Joe Lauzon ($20,000) def. Kyle Bradley ($4,000)
- Jason Brilz ($6,000) def. Brad Morris ($4,000)
- Mike Massenzio ($6,000) def. Drew McFedries ($16,000)
- Dan Miller ($10,000) def. Rob Kimmons ($5,000)
The total disclosed payroll for the September 17th Spike TV event was $305,000.
Remember, the salaries listed above represent the official fighter salaries as reported by the promoter to the state athletic commission and do not include bonuses, fees, or sponsorship payments.
In addition to the salaries listed above Diaz, Neer, Sakara, and Gouveia each took home an additional $30,000 bonus for their performances at the event.