Brandon Melendez failed to make weight tonight in Vegas for The Ultimate Fighter 5 Finale. Melendez weighed in 2 pounds over the 155 lb. limit and just 1 over the additional 1 pound granted to fighters. His fight with Joe Lauzon will continue despite Melendez not making weight although he will be docked 10% of his fight purse with 5% going to the Nevada State Athletic Commission and 5% going to Lauzon.
Here are the complete weigh-in results…
- Jens Pulver (152) vs BJ Penn (155.5)
- Manny Gamburyan (155) vs Nate Diaz (155)
- Roger Huerta (155) vs Doug Evans (154)
- Floyd Sword (185) vs Thales Leites (186)
- Brandon Melendez (157) vs Joe Lauzon (155)
- Andy Wang (156) vs Cole Miller (155)
- Rob Emerson (155) vs Gray Maynard (155)
- Allen Berube (153) vs Leonard Garcia (155)
- Brian Geraghty (155) vs Matt Wiman (156)
We will have live news and reports leading up to the fights and starting at 6 pm eastern we will have live results, play-by-play, and discussion so be sure to stop back throughout the day for the latest UFC news and coverage.