twitter google

Paulo Filho: Anderson Silva Fight “Definitely Out of My Plans”

Paulo FilhoA briefly-rumored future bout between UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva and middleweight champion Paulo Filho has already been nixed.

Last week both fighters’ manager, Ed Soares, commented that a fight between the two was a possibility but added that it would be an “uphill battle” to get the fighters to agree to the matchup.

Filho on Thursday told Tatame that the proposed fight won’t be happening.

“Definitely no,” said Filho on a potential bout against Silva. “We’re close friends and I believe there’s space for everybody there, it’s definitely out of my plans.”

Follow MMAFrenzy