The official salaries from UFC 71 have just been released by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Despite what was earlier reported, Chuck Liddell and Quinton Jackson were only paid base salaries and no win bonuses. All other fighter were paid base salaries with winning fighters receiving double their fight purse as a win bonus.
The following numbers represent only what the base salaries and win bonuses paid to the fighters as reported to the Nevada State Athletic Commission. These numbers do not include other undisclosed bonuses the UFC is not required to report or a share of PPV revenues main event fighter typically receive.
- Quinton Jackson ($225,000) def. Chuck Liddell ($500,000)
- Karo Parisyan ($32,000) def. Josh Burkman ($7,000)
- Terry Martin ($12,000) def. Ivan Salaverry ($17,500)
- Houston Alexander ($8,000) def. Keith Jardine ($7,000)
- Kalib Starnes ($10,000) def. Chris Leben ($10,000)
- Thiago Silva ($16,000) def. James Irvin ($7,000)
- Alan Belcher ($14,000) def. Sean Salmon ($3,000)
- Din Thomas ($28,000) def. Jeremy Stephens ($3,000)
- Wilson Gouveia ($16,000) def. Carmelo Marrero ($5,000)
Total payroll for UFC 71: $920,500