Massachusetts-based MMA promotion World Championship Fighting on Tuesday announced the complete fight card for WCF 4, which is headlined by a heavyweight showdown between UFC veteran Sam Hoger and Braden Bice.
WCF 4 takes place on September 19th at the Shrinerâ€™s Auditorium in Wilmington, Massachusetts.
Local up-and-comers John Benoit and Dan Bonnell will also be in action at the event.
The 14-bout WCF 4 fight card features:
- Sam Hoger vs. Braden Bice
- Dan Bonnell vs. Joe Cushman
- John Benoit vs. Davin Wesinger
- Matt Smith vs. Ethan Kean
- Glenn Brown vs. Jon Bermudez
- Scott Rehm vs. Ryan Verrett
- Nik Patnaude vs. Matt Martin
- Chad Beane vs. Kirill Sementsov
- Wayne Harnois vs. Kevin Corriga
- Joe Keane vs. Barry Liseno
- Rodrigo Almeida vs. Jose Lopez
- Mike Varner vs. Joe Kavey
- Justin Hammerstrom vs. Matt Johnson
- Stephen Stengel vs. TBA