All twenty fighters successfully made weight with UFC 87 headliners, welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre and challenger Jon Fitch, weighing in exactly at the 170 pound welterweight limit. Brock Lesnar tipped the scales at the heavyweight limit of 265 pounds while his opponent, Heath Herring, weighed in at 250 pounds. Lightweight contenders Kenny Florian and Roger Huerta both weighed in exactly at the 155 pound lightweight limit.
Non-title bout fighters are allowed to weigh in one pound over their respective weight class limit, but all of the UFC 87 fighters weighed in at, or under, the limits.
As always, MMAFrenzy.com will have comprehensive live coverage of UFC 87 tomorrow beginning at 8pm ET, including preliminary bout results and round-by-round main card coverage.
- 170: Georges St-Pierre (c) (170) vs. Jon Fitch (170)
UFC Welterweight Championship
- HWT: Brock Lesnar (265) vs. Heath Herring (250)
- 155: Kenny Florian (155) vs. Roger Huerta (155)
- 185: Jason MacDonald (185) vs. Demian Maia (185)
- 155: Manny Gamburyan (155) vs. Rob Emerson (155)
- 170: Luke Cummo (167) vs. Tamdan McCrory (170)
- HWT: Cheick Kongo (235) vs. Dan Evensen (244)
- 205: Jon Jones (205) vs. Andre Gusmao (205)
- 170: Chris Wilson (170) vs. Steve Bruno (170)
- 170: Ben Saunders (170) vs. Ryan Thomas (170)