UFC 160 continues to get a bit more crowded each day it seems. A welterweight scrap between Mike Pyle and Gunnar Nelson has been added to the annual Memorial Day Weekend fight card. MMAJunkie first reported the pairing.
Mike Pyle has won three-straight fights since losing to Rory MacDonald at UFC 133. The 37-year-old will provide a stern test for Gunnar Nelson. The Icelandic fighter has yet to taste defeat in his young career and his won his first two bouts in the UFC.
UFC 160 takes place May 25 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. The fight card will be headlined by a heavyweight title fight between champion Cain Velasquez and Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva. A bout between Alistair Overeem and Junior dos Santos will co-headline the Memorial Day weekend card.
- UFC Heavyweight Title Fight: Cain Velasquez (c) vs. Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva
- Alistair Overeem vs. Junior dos Santos
- Glover Teixeira vs. Ryan Bader
- Donald Cerrone vs. K.J. Noons
- Gray Maynard vs. T.J. Grant
- Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Abel Trujillo
- Jeremy Stephens vs. Estevan Payan
- Gunnar Nelson vs. Mike Pyle