Live from the Soaring Eagle Resort & Casino in Mount Pleasant, Michigan, Bellator held the weigh-ins for the start of the promotion’s season eight lightweight tournament. Headlining the bill will be heavy-handed veterans David Rickels and Lloyd Woodard, who will be slugging it out to advance to the semifinals.
While all tournament fighters that did weigh-in made the mark. However, it should be noted that Ricardo Tirloni and Will Brooks did not hit the scales for their bout but will ostensibly be doing so later in the day, although no reason was given.
The televised portion of the night will begin at 10 p.m. EST and will air LIVE on Spike TV, while the prelims run on Spike.com at 7 p.m. EST .
*Tirloni and Brooks have since weighed in, with the Brazilian tipping the scales at 155.8, and “Ill Will” hitting an even 156.*
- Lightweight Tournament Quarterfinal Fight: David Rickels (155.4) vs. Lloyd Woodard (154.2)
- Lightweight Tournament Quarterfinal Fight: Thiago Michel (154.6) vs. Tiger Sarnavskiy (155.2)
- Lightweight Tournament Quarterfinal Fight: Ricardo Tirloni (155.8) vs. Will Brooks (156)*
- Lightweight Tournament Quarterfinal Fight: Saad Awad (156) vs. Guillaum DeLorenzi (155.2)
- Jason Fischer (154.6) vs. Sevak Magakian (155.2)
- Jason Fish (250.6) vs. Karl Etherington (238)
- J.P. Reese (155.6) vs. David Shepherd (155.6)
- Sam Quito (169.4) vs. Ben Lagman (170.8)
- John Schulz (163) vs. Amir Killah (165.4)
- Nick Kirk (139.6) vs. Tony Zelinski (135.4)