The women of Invicta FC 4 took to the scales Friday at the Aladdin Holiday Inn Hotel in Kansas City, Missouri. Tomorrow evening’s main event fighters, Carla Esparaza and Bec Hyatt, were both on target for their inaugural strawweight title fight.
Only one fighter, Veronica Rothenhausler, would miss weight on her initial attempt. While she would make it on her second attempt, she will still have to forfeit ten percent of her purse to opponent Katalina Malungahu as per company policy.
Tomorrow’s card will air at 7PM ET from the Memorial Hall in Kansas City. The card will air as an online PPV at the cost of only $7.95.
- Inaugural Strawweight Title: Carla Esparza (114.8) vs. Bec Hyatt (114.6)
- Shayna Baszler (134.8) vs. Alexis Davis (135.8)
- Raquel Pennington (134.8) vs. Leslie Smith (135.8)
- Sarah D’Alelio (135.8) vs. Amanda Nunes (135.8)
- Ediane Gomes (143.2) vs. Hiroko Yamanaka (145.6)
- Joanne Calderwood (116) vs. Livia Von Plettenberg (116)
- Stephanie Frausto (105) vs. Cassie Rodish (105.8)
- Amanda Bell (145) vs. Tamikka Brents (145)
- Jodie Esquibel (104.2) vs. Liz McCarthy (104.2)
- Emily Kagan (115.6) vs. Rose Namajunas (114.6)
- Tecia Torres (115.6) vs. Paige VanZant (114.8)
- Katalina Malungahu (145.8) vs. Veronica Rothenhausler (146.6)*
- Cassie Robb (105.6) vs. Laura Sanko (105.6)