A pair of bouts have been confirmed for the UFC’s return to Anaheim, California.First up, a lightweight matchup between Strikeforce import Caros Fodor and UFC stalwart Sam Stout has been set for the February card. Additionally, a welterweight matchup between Brock Jardine and Kenny Robertson is also heading to California. Both bouts are expected to land on the event’s preliminary card.
UFC 157 will be headlined by UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey facing Liz Carmouche. The bout will serve as the first UFC women’s fight. The bout will be co-headlined by a light heavyweight scrap between Lyoto Machida and Dan Henderson. UFC 157 will take place February 23 at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California.
UFC 157 Fight Card
- UFC Women’s Bantamweight Title Fight: Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Liz Carmouche
- Dan Henderson vs. Lyoto Machida
- Urijah Faber vs. Ivan Menjivar
- Chad Mendes vs. Manny Gamburyan
- Lavar Johnson vs. Brendan Schaub
- Neil Magny vs. Jon Manley
- Court McGee vs. Josh Neer
- Sam Stout vs. Caros Fodor
- Kenny Robertson vs. Brock Jardine