A pair of bouts have been added to the UFC’s trip to London. First off, a light heavyweight showdown between Ryan Jimmo and James Te Huna has been set for the card and will likely take place on the FUEL TV main card. Also, Stanislov Nedkov will drop to middleweight to meet former BAMMA champion Tom Watson. It is unclear where the bout will land on the February card. MMAJunkie reported both bouts.
Both Te Huna and Jimmo are coming off respective wins at UFC on FUEL 4 and UFC 149. Te Huna is looking to expand his current winning streak to four with a win in February. Former MFC light heavyweight champion Ryan Jimmo is fresh off his UFC debut over Anthony Perosh in Calgary. Jimmo has not lost since his MMA debut, winning seventeen straight fights.
The Bulgarian fighter Nedkov will be making his middleweight debut after a loss to Thiago Silva was overturned to a no contest. “Kong” Watson will be looking to rebound after a loss to Brad Tavares in his UFC debut.
UFC on FUEL TV 7 will be headlined by UFC interim bantamweight champion Renan Barão taking on Michael McDonald. The card will be co-headlined by Dennis Siver and Cub Swanson. The billing will take February 16 in at the historic Wembley Arena in London, England.
- Interim Bantamweight Title Fight: Renan Barão vs. Michael McDonald
- Dennis Siver vs. Cub Swanson
- Che Mills vs. Matthew Riddle
- Danny Castillo vs. Paul Sass
- Terry Etim vs. Renee Forte
- Vaughan Lee vs. Motonobu Tezuka
- Josh Grispi vs. Andy Ogle
- Ulysses Gomez vs. Phil Harris
- Cyrille Diabate vs. Jimi Manuwa
- Ryan Jimmo vs. James Te Huna
- Tom Watson vs. Stanislav Nedkov