All twenty fighters for the UFC’s trip to Macao will be drug tested by an independent lab for performance enhancing drugs and drugs of abuse. The UFC also does not have any therapeutic use exemptions (TUEs) fo next week’s card. The UFC will act as the governing body in the absence of an athletic commission, something the UFC has done often for overseas cards.
The UFC’s Vice President of Regulatory Affairs, and former head of the Nevada State Athletic Commission, Marc Ratner will coordinate the testing with the outside agency.
The November 10 card will be an early one for stateside fans with the promotion electing to hold the event on local time rather than US time. The preliminary action will begin at 7:30AM ET and the FUEL TV main card at 9AM ET. The six-fight main card will be headlined by a middleweight clash between Rich Franklin and Cung Le.
Main Card (FUEL TV 9AM ET)
- Rich Franklin vs. Cung Le
- Stanislav Nedkov vs. Thiago Silva
- Dong Hyum Kim vs. Paulo Thiago
- Mac Danzig vs. Takanori Gomi
- Alex Caceres vs. Kyung Ho Kang
- Jon Tuck vs. Tiequan Zhang
Preliminary Card (Facebook 7:15 AM ET)
- John Lineker vs. Yasuhiro Urushitani
- Tom DeBlass vs. Riki Fukuda
- Jeff Hougland vs. Takeya Mizugaki
- David Mitchell vs. Hyun Gyu Lim