The card is anchored by a heavyweight tilt between Travis Browne and Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva. “Hapa” is currently undefeated in the octagon, while Silva is looking to rebound form back-to-back losses to Strikeforce champion Daniel Cormier and former UFC champion Cain Velasquez.
It didn’t go smoothly for everyone on the bill as Bart Palazewski missed the mark, doing so by one pound. “Bartimus” has been given an hour to shed the extra weight. Meanwhile Dennis Hallman also missed weight so egregiously that his lightweight bout with Thiago Tavares has been cancelled. Reports suggest that “Superman” was 7 lb. overweight, the Brazilian agreed to take the fight if he could cut down to only three pounds over, but Hallman was unable to do so.
- Travis Browne (246) vs. Antonio Silva (266)
- Jake Ellenberger (170) vs. Jay Hieron (170)
- John Dodson (126) vs. Jussier “Formiga” (126)
- Justin Edwards (170) vs. Josh Neer (171)
- Jeremy Stephens (156) vs. Yves Edwards (156)
- Michael Johnson (156) vs. Danny Castillo (156)
- Jacob Volkmann (155) vs. Shane Roller (156)
- Bart Palazewski (147*) vs. Diego Nunes (146)
- Darren Uyenoyama (125) vs. Phil Harris (125)
- Marcus LeVesseur (156) vs. Carlo prater (156)
- Aaron Simpson (171) vs. Mike Pierce (171)