The UFC 152 weigh-ins took place at the Mattamy Athletic Centre at the Gardens in Toronto, Ontario with all fighters but Charles Oliveira making weight. “Do Bronx” missed the featherweight mark by .4 pounds, luckily for the Brazilian, Cub Swanson agreed to taking the bout at catchweight, sparing him from making any further weight cutting.
UFC 152 takes place tomorrow night at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario and is headlined by UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones defending his title against former champion Vitor Belfort. The promotion will also crown their inaugural flyweight champion as Joseph Benavidez meets Demetrious Johnson in the finals of the UFC’s mini tournament.
- Jon Jones (204.6) vs. Vitor Belfort (204.2)
- Joseph Benavidez (124.4) vs. Demetrious Johnson (125)
- Michael Bisping (185.6) vs. Brian Stann (185.4)
- Matt Hamill (205.6) vs. Roger Hollett (203.6)
- Cub Swanson (145.8) vs. Charles Oliveira (146.4)*
- Igor Pokrajac (205) vs. Vinny Magalhaes (204.8)
- TJ Grant (154.6) vs. Evan Dunham (155)
- Sean Pierson (169.4) vs. Lance Benoist (170.4)
- Jimmy Hettes (145.8) vs. Marcus Brimage (145.4)
- Seth Baczynski (171) vs. Simeon Thoresen (170.4)
- Mitch Gagnon (135) vs. Walel Watson (135.2)
- Kyle Noke (170.4) vs. Charlie Brenneman (170.8)