The Oregon State Athletic Commission has finally released the total disclosed payroll for “Strikeforce: Rockhold vs. Kennedy.” Topping the payroll is middleweight champion Luke Rockhold, with former champ Robbie Lawler earning the second highest amount. Newly crowned welterweight champion Nate Marquardt earned the third highest on the payroll that totalled $645,923 on the night.
As always these payouts are only the disclosed payouts for the event and do not include performance bonuses, sponsor payouts, or other discretionary bonuses received by the fighters.
- Luke Rockhold $99,925 def. Tim Kennedy $54,940
- Nate Marquardt $69,925 def. Tyron Woodley $43,425
- Roger Gracie $62,940 def. Keith Jardine $29,955
- Lorenz Larkin $32,975 def. Robbie Lawler $94,940
- Pat Healy $37,955 def. Hirota Mizuto $5,136
- Ryan Couture $17,940 def. Joe Duarte $2,955
- Jorge Masvidal $45,691 def. Justin Wilcox $11,985
- Jordan Mein $12,540 def. Tyler Stinson $3,970
- Jason High $9,771 def. Nate Moore $8,955