UFC 148 is finally here and MMAFrenzy will have full coverage of the night’s festivities starting with the Facebook opener and culminating in the long-awaited UFC middleweight championship rematch between the champion Anderson Silva and Chael Sonnen.
Be sure to stay tuned to MMAFrenzy for complete coverage of tonight’s card including recaps, play-by-play, and more.
Main Card (Pay-per-view 10pm ET)
- Middleweight Championship Fight: Anderson Silva def. Chael Sonnen via TKO at 1:55 of Round 2
- Forrest Griffin def. Tito Ortiz via unanimous decision (29-28,29-28,29-28)
- Cung Le def. Patrick Cote via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Demian Maia def. Dong Hyun Kim via TKO (bodylock takedown) at :41 of Round 1
- Chad Mendes def. Cody McKenzie via TKO (body shot) at :31 of Round 1
- Mike Easton def. Ivan Menjivar via unanimous decision (30-27,29-28,30-27)
Preliminary Card (FX 8pm ET)
- Melvin Guillard def. Fabricio Camoes via unanimous decision (30-27,30-27,30-27)
- Khabib Nurmagomedov def. Gleison Tibau via unanimous decision (30-27,30-27,30-27)
- Constantinos Philippou def. Riki Fukuda via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Shane Roller def. John Alessio via unanimous decision (29-28,29-28,29-28)
- Rafaello Oliveira def. Yoislandy Izquierdo via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)