All fighters made weight ahead of tomorrow night’s colossal event; most notably Chael Sonnen. After much speculation about the boisterous middleweight title challenger being 20 lbs over the mark just 24 hours ago, the man from the mean streets of West Linn was able to shed the weight and make the 185 lb limit. Silva and Sonnen had a heated exchange in the stare down which saw the champion slap the the challenger with his shoulder as he whispered something to him. The situation did no escalate, however, as both men were immediately separated.
UFC 148 takes place live the MGM Grand Gardens Arena with the main card airing on Pay-Per-View and preliminary bouts airing on FX and Facebook.
- Anderson Silva (184) vs. Chael Sonnen (185)
- Forrest Griffin (204) vs. Tito Ortiz (204)
- Patrick Cote (185) vs. Cung Le (185)
- Dong Hyun Kim (170) vs. Demian Maia (170)
- Chad Mendes (146) vs. Cody McKenzie (145)
- Mike Easton (135) vs. Ivan Menjivar (136)
- Fabricio Camoes (156) vs. Melvin Guillard (155 )
- Khabib Nurmagomedov (155) vs. Gleison Tibau (155)
- Riki Fukuda (185) vs. Constantinos Philippou (186)
- John Alessio (156) vs. Shane Roller(155)
- Yoislandy Izquierdo (156) vs. Rafaello Oliveira (156)