All fighters competing on tomorrow’s UFC on Fox: Diaz vs. Miller fight card hit the scales today and all made weight for their bouts without incident, excepting John Lineker.
Today’s weigh-ins took place from the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey, the site of Saturday’s fights.
Both Nate Diaz and Jim Miller hit the 156 mark, making their lightweight main event bout official. John Lineker weighed in one pound heavy for his flyweight fight with Louis Gaudinot and will have two hours to drop the extra weight.
Check out the full weigh-in results below.
Main Card (Fox)
- Nate Diaz (156) vs. Jim Miller (156)
- Josh Koscheck (170.5) vs. Johny Hendricks (170.5)
- Rousimar Palhares (186) vs. Alan Belcher (186)
- Pat Barry (244) vs. Lavar Johnson (253)
Preliminary Card (Facebook and Fuel TV)
- Tony Ferguson (154.5) vs. Michael Johnson (156)
- John Dodson (126) vs. Tim Elliot (125)
- John Hathaway (169) vs. Pascal Krauss (169)
- Louis Gaudinot (126) vs. John Lineker (127)*
- Danny Castillo (155) vs. John Cholish (155.5)
- Dennis Bermudez (145.5) vs. Pablo Garza (145)
- Roland Delorme (135) vs. Nick Denis (135)
- Mike Massenzio (184) vs. Karlos Vemola (185)
*Lineker has two hours to make 126lbs.