Preliminary card competitor Will Romero weighed in at 148.8lbs for his featherweight bout with Matt Veal, almost three pounds too heavy; Romero has two hours to shed the extra weight.
Bellator lightweight champ Michael Chandler and his opponent in the main event Akihiro Gono both weighed within the lightweight limit to make their fight official. Chandler’s title will not be on the line.
Bellator 67 goes down tomorrow night at the Rama Casino, and will also feature the season six welterweight tournament semifinal match between Ben Saunders and Brian Baker. You can check out the full weigh-in results below.
Main Card (MTV2)
- Champ Michael Chandler (156) vs. Akihiro Gono (155.6)
- Bryan Baker (171) vs. Ben Saunders (171)
- Damian Grabowski (241.4) vs. Dave Huckaba (255.4)
- Ryan Ford (169.8) vs. Luis Santos (170)
Preliminary Card (Spike.com)
- Will Romero (148.8)* vs. Matt Veal (145)
- David Harris (134.8) vs. Nick Kirk (135.6)
- Cosmo Alexander (155) vs. Lorawnt-T Nelson (155)
- Matt MacGrath (179.6) vs. Nordine Taleb (179.4)**
- Nathan Gunn (169.6) vs. Dom O’Grady (171)
* Romero has two hours to make weight. The featherweight limit is 146lbs.
**Originally scheduled a welterweight contest, now to be fought at an agreed-upon 180lbs catchweight.