Surprise, surprise: UFC light heavyweight champion Jonny “Bones” Jones took home the biggest paycheck of any fighter on the UFC 145 fight card, where he defended his title for the third time.
Jones added a cool $400,000 (disclosed) to his bank account, coming in just ahead of his opponent on the card, Rashad Evans, who earned $300,000 in a losing effort. MMAJunkie first reported the figures, as passed along by the Georgia Athletic and Entertainment Commission.
Below is a full list of the fighter payouts from the event, which do not include any fight night bonuses, sponsorship income, “locker room” bonuses, etc.
- Jon Jones ($400,000) defeated Rashad Evans ($300,000).
- Rory MacDonald ($18k + $18k win bonus = $36,000) defeated Che Mills ($8,000).
- Ben Rothwell ($52k + $52k win bonus = $104,000) defeated Brendan Schaub ($14,000).
- Michael McDonald: ($8k + $8k win bonus = $16,000) defeated Miguel Torres ($32,000).
- Eddie Yagin: ($6k + $6k win bonus = $12,000) defeated Mark Hominick ($17,000).
- Mark Bocek ($23k + $23k win bonus = $46,000) defeated John Alessio ($10,000).
- Travis Browne ($12k + $12k win bonus = $24,000) defeated Chad Griggs ($27,000).
- Matt Brown ($18k + $18k win bonus = $36,000) defeated Stephen Thompson ($8,000).
- Anthony Njokuani ($12k + $12k win bonus = $24,000) defeated John Makdessi $12,000).
- Mac Danzig ($27k + $27k win bonus= $54,000) defeated Efrain Escudero ($10,000).
- Chris Clements: ($6k + $6k win bonus = $12,000) defeated Keith Wisniewski ($10,000).
- Marcus Brimage: ($8k + $8k win bonus = $16,000) defeated Maximo Blanco ($13,000).