A four-fight preliminary card will air on FX, featuring an intriguing bantamweight contest between Miguel Torres and Michael McDonald at the top of the broadcast. Battles between the Stephen Thompson and Matt Brown, heavyweights Travis Browne and Chad Griggs, as well as Anthony Njokuani and John Makdessi will fill out the rest of the FX-aired portion of the card.
The FX preliminaries will lead into a five-fight main card on pay-per-view headlined by a light heavyweight title fight between rivals Jon Jones and Rashad Evans.
Three preliminary card bouts have yet to be officially assigned a home, but are expected to be shown on Facebook. Check out the full lineup below:
- (C) Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans
- Rory MacDonald vs. Che Mills
- Ben Rothwell vs. Brendan Schaub
- Mark Hominick vs. Eddie Yagin
- Mark Bocek vs. Matt Wiman
PRELIMINARY CARD (FX)
- Michael McDonald vs. Miguel Torres
- Travis Browne vs. Chad Griggs
- Matt Brown vs. Stephen Thompson
- John Makdessi vs. Anthony Njokuani
- Mac Danzig vs. Efrain Escudero
- Chris Clements vs. Keith Wisniewski
- Maximo Blanco vs. Marcus Brimage