Evan Dunham stopped Nik Lentz to cap off the preliminary card at Saturday’s UFC on Fox 2 event in Chicago, as a doctor ended the lightweight matchup after two rounds due to a cut and swelling under Lentz’ eye.
Chicago police officer Mike Russow was also victorious on the prelims as he notched a unanimous decision over fellow heavyweight John-Olav Einemo.
Also on the preliminary card, featherweight Cub Swason knocked out Geroge Roop, Charles Oliveira made his featherweight debut with a rare calf slicer submission of Eric Wisely, lightweight Michael Johnson topped Shane Roller, heavyweight Lavar Johnson debuted with a knockout of Joey Beltran, and middleweight Chris Camozzi submitted Dustin Jacoby.
The complete UFC on Fox 2 preliminary card results were:
- Evan Dunham def. Nik Lentz via TKO (doctor stoppage – cut) – Round 2, 5:00
- Mike Russow def. John-Olav Einemo via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Cub Swanson def. George Roop via TKO (punches) – Round 2, 2:22
- Charles Oliveira def. Eric Wisely via submission (calf slicer) – Round 1, 1:43
- Michael Johnson def. Shane Roller via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Lavar Johnson def. Joey Beltran via KO (punches) – Round 1, 4:24
- Chris Camozzi def. Dustin Jacoby via submission (guillotine) – Round 3, 1:08
Pictured: Evan Dunham