Lightweights Melvin Guillard and Jim Miller both made weight for tomorrow’s UFC on FX 1 main event at the UFC on FX 1 weigh-ins today in Nashville, Tennessee.
Guillard initially weighed in at 156.5 before removing his fight shorts to make the 156 pound limit, while Miller tipped the scale at 155.
The rest of the main card also made weight, as did the preliminary card with the exception of lightweight Fabricio Camoes, who needed additional time to drop to 156.
The main card, which airs live on FX at 9pm ET, is filled out by Duane “Bang” Ludwig vs. Josh Neer, Mike Easton vs. Jared Papazian, and Pat Barry vs. Christian Morecraft, while the preliminary card airs on Fuel TV starting at 6pm ET.
The complete UFC on FX 1 weigh-in results were:
- Melvin Guillard (156) vs. Jim Miller (155)
- Duane “Bang” Ludwig (170.5) vs. Josh Neer (171)
- Mike Easton (135) vs. Jared Papazian (135.5)
- Pat Barry (242) vs. Christian Morecraft (256)
- Jorge Rivera (185.5) vs. Eric Schafer (185)
- Kamal Shalorus (155.5) vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov (155)
- Charlie Brenneman (170.5) vs. Daniel Roberts (170.5)
- Fabricio Camoes (156*) vs. Tommy Hayden (155.5)
- Daniel Pineda (145) vs. Pat Schilling (145)
- Nick Denis (135.5) vs. Joseph Sandoval (135)
* Camoes weighed 157.5 on his first attempt, but made 156 within the allowed time