Heavyweight contenders Brock Lesnar and Alistair Overeem are set for tomorrow’s UFC 141 main event following today’s official weigh-ins in Las Vegas, where Lesnar tipped the scale at the heavyweight limit of 266 pounds, while Overeem came in three pounds lighter at 263.
Co-headliner Nate Diaz was the only fighter who failed to make weight on their first attempt, as he came in one pound over the 156-pound limit for his lightweight showdown with Donald Cerrone, who weighed in at 156. Diaz dropped the pound within the one hour limit to make the co-main event official.
Check out the complete UFC 141 weigh-in results below and be sure to stop back tomorrow for live UFC 141 results and complete UFC 141 coverage.
UFC 141 weigh-in results:
- Brock Lesnar (266) vs. Alistair Overeem (263)
- Nate Diaz (156)* vs. Donald Cerrone (156)
- Jon Fitch (171) vs. Johny Hendricks (170)
- Vladimir Matyushenko (205) vs. Alexander Gustafsson (203)
- Nam Phan (146) vs. Jim Hettes (145)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)
- Ross Pearson (145) vs. Junior Assuncao (145)
- Anthony Njokuani (154) vs. Danny Castillo (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)
- Dong Hyun Kim (171) vs. Sean Pierson (171)
- Jacob Volkmann (155) vs. Efrain Escudero (155)
- Matt Riddle (170) vs. Luis Ramos (171)
- Manny Gamburyan (146) vs. Diego Nunes (145)
UFC 141 weigh-in video: