Michael Bisping failed to make weight in his first trip to the scale, but later weighed in successfully to make his headliner with rival coach Jason “Mayhem” Miller official for tomorrow’s The Ultimate Fighter 14 Finale in Las Vegas.
Bisping initially weighed in at 186.25 pounds, a quarter of a pound over the middleweight limit, before dropping to 186 within the two hour limit, while Miller tipped the scale at 185.5 on his first attempt.
After being booed by the crowd at Miller’s request, Bisping grabbed the mic from announcer Joe Rogan and said, “I couldn’t give a f*** about getting f****** love. All I care about is smashing this d*** head’s head in tomorrow night. That’s gonna happen. F*** you all” before flipping the crowd off as he left the stage.
The rest of the Spike-televised main card, including TUF 14 finals Dennis Bermudez vs. Diego Brandao and John Dodson vs. T.J Dillashaw, made weight along with the entire preliminary card, which streams on Facebook.com/UFC.
The Ultimate Fighter 14 Finale weigh-in results:
- Michael Bisping (186.25) vs. Jason “Mayhem” Miller (185.5) – five rounds
- Diego Brandao (145) vs. Dennis Bermudez (146)
The Ultimate Fighter 14 featherweight final
- John Dodson (134) vs. TJ Dillashaw (135.5)
The Ultimate Fighter 14 bantamweight final
- Yves Edwards (155) vs. Tony Ferguson (155.5)
- Johnny Bedford (136) vs. Louis Gaudinot (136)
- Stephen Bass (145) vs. Marcus Brimage (143)
- John Albert (136) vs. Dustin Pague (136)
- Josh Ferguson (134) vs. Roland Delorme (136)
- Josh Clopton (144) vs. Steven Siler (146)
- Dustin Neace (145.5) vs. Bryan Caraway (145)
The Ultimate Fighter 14 Finale weigh-in video:
For complete coverage of The Ultimate Fighter 14 Finale stay tuned to MMAFrenzy.com.
Pictured: Michael Bisping