Newly crowned UFC heavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos ($220,000) topped an ominous sounding $666,000 payroll for the UFC’s Fox debut. Dos Santos’s opponent, Cain Velasquez, had the second highest payout on the card coming in at $100,000 for his efforts.
Below is the total payroll for UFC on Fox 1. As always the standard disclaimer applies, these numbers do not reflect bonus money, sponsor payouts, locker room bonuses, or any other payouts related to the event.
- Junior Dos Santos: $220,000 (includes $110,000 win bonus) def. Cain Velasquez: $100,000
- Ben Henderson: $60,000 (includes $30,000 win bonus) def. Clay Guida: $40,000
- Dustin Poirier: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus) def. Pablo Garza: $8,000
- Ricardo Lamas: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus) def. Cub Swanson: $15,000
- DaMarques Johnson: $28,000 (includes $14,000 win bonus) def. Clay Harvison: $8,000
- Darren Uyenoyama: $12,000 (includes $6,000 win bonus)def. Norifumi “Kid” Yamamoto: $15,000
- Robert Peralta: $16,000 (includes $ win bonus) def. Mackens Semerzier: $8,000
- Alex Caceres: $16,000 (includes $8,000 win bonus) def. Cole Escovedo: $6,000
- Mike Pierce: $36,000 (includes $18,000 win bonus) def. Paul Bradley: $18,000
- Aaron Rosa $12,000 (includes $6,000 win bonus) def. Matt Lucas: $6,000