MMAFrenzy.com has complete results from today’s “UFC 138: Leben vs. Munoz” event in Birmingham, England, which airs tape-delayed on Spike TV in the U.S. at 8pm ET/PT and includes Chris Leben vs. Mark Munoz and Brad Pickett vs. Renan Barao.
SPOILER WARNING: UFC 138 results are below.
- Mark Munoz def. Chris Leben via TKO (doctor stoppage) – Round 2, 5:00
- Renan Barao def. Brad Pickett via submission (rear naked choke) – Round 1, 4:09
- Thiago Alves def. Papy Abedi via submission (rear naked choke) – Round 1, 3:32
- Anthony Perosh def. Cyrille Diabate via submission (rear naked choke) – Round 2, 3:09
- Terry Etim def. Edward Faaloloto via submission (guillotine) – Round 1, 0:17
- John Maguire def. Justin Edwards via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Phil De Fries def. Rob Broughton via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Michihiro Omigawa def. Jason Young via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Che Mills def. Chris Cope via TKO (strikes) – Round 1, 0:40
- Chris Cariaso def. Vaughn Lee via unanimous decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)