The rest of the card also made weight on their first tries except for welterweight Thiago Alves, who needed additional time to lose one pound.
UFC 138 airs tomorrow on tape-delay on Spike TV at 8pm ET/PT, while the UFC 138 prelims stream live on Facebook.com/UFC at 12:30pm ET.
Stop back to MMAFrenzy.com for complete UFC 138 coverage, and check out the official UFC 138 weigh-in results below:
MAIN CARD (Spike)
- Chris Leben (186) vs. Mark Munoz (186)
- Brad Pickett (134) vs. Renan Barao (136)
- Thiago Alves (171)* vs. Papy Abedi (170)
- Cyrille Diabate (206) vs. Anthony Perosh (205)
- Terry Etim (156) vs. Edward Faaloloto (155)
- John Maguire (170) vs. Justin Edwards (170)
- Phil De Fries (243) vs. Rob Broughton (258)
- Michihiro Omigawa (145) vs. Jason Young (145)
- Chris Cope (170) vs. Che Mills (169)
- Vaughn Lee (135) vs. Chris Cariaso (135)
*Alves made weight after weighing 172 pounds on his first try
Pictured: Chris Leben