Weigh-ins for Saturday’s Bellator 49 event took place on Friday in Atlantic City, New Jersey, where Bellator’s welterweight tournament fighters hit the scale to make their quarterfinal matchups official.
Douglas Lima and Alexandre “Popo” Bezerra each missed weight on their first attempt for their welterweight tournament and preliminary bouts respectively and were given additional time to make weight.
The official Bellator 49 weigh-in results were:
MAIN CARD (MTV 2)
- Chris Lozano (170.5) vs. Brent Weedman (170) (welterweight quarterfinal)
- Ben Saunders (171) vs. Chris Cisneros (171) (welterweight quarterfinal)
- Luis Santos (171) vs. Dan Hornbuckle (170.5) (welterweight quarterfinal)
- Steve Carl (171) vs. Douglas Lima (171.4) (welterweight quarterfinal)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike.com)
- Scott Heckman (146) vs. Alexandre “Popo” Bezerra (147)
- LeVon Maynard (171) vs. Giedrius Karavackas (170.8) vs.
- Joel Roberts (145.4) vs. Brylan Van Artsdalen (144.2)
- Lester Caslow (149) vs. James “Binky” Jones (149)
- J.A. Dudley (253.5) vs. Azunna Anyanwu (258)