twitter google

Dana White: Brock Lesnar Retirement Rumors are “Ridiculous”

Brock LesnarUFC President Dana White said rumors that Brock Lesnar could soon retire were “ridiculous” and that the former UFC heavyweight champion is “100 percent” and still on track to return early next year during Friday’s UFC on Fox conference call.

“That’s ridiculous. That’s so far from the truth, it’s not even funny,” White said. “He’s been working on a farm in Canada all summer. He’s back to 100 percent and he’s getting back to training in the next couple of weeks.”

Lesnar is recovering from surgery that saw 12 inches of his colon removed to relieve symptoms from a digestive disorder that has affected him since 2009.

Lesnar (5-2) hasn’t fought since losing the title to Cain Velasquez last October after the symptoms forced him out of a June fight with fellow Ultimate Fighter 13 coach Junior dos Santos.

For the latest UFC news stay tuned to

Follow MMAFrenzy