The most notable fighters from Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 24 event, including headliners Phil Davis and Antonio Rogerio Nogueira, escaped with only mandatory seven-day medical suspensions from Washington state.
However, bantamweight Michael McDonald was among seven fighters suspended and will be sidelined indefinitely for injuries from his “Fight of the Night” win over Edwin Figueroa.
The UFC Fight Night 24 medical suspensions beyond the seven-day minimum were:
- DaMarques Johnson: Suspended 30 days
- Jon Madsen: Suspended 30 days
- Kris McCray: Suspended 42 days
- Michael McDonald: Suspended indefinitely
- T.J. Waldburger: Suspended 30 days
- Mario Miranda: suspended 30 days
- Nik Lentz: suspended 42 days
Pictured: Michael McDonald (via UFC.com)