UFC lightweight champ Frankie Edgar and challenger Gray Maynard successfully weighed in on Friday along with the rest of the “UFC 125: Resolution” card to make their fights official for Saturday’s pay-per-view event in Las Vegas.
Edgar tipped the scale right at 155-pounds as he looks to avenge his only career loss against Maynard, who all came in at 155.
Co-headliners Chris Leben vs. Brian Stann, Nate Diaz vs. Dong Hyun Kim, Clay Guida vs. Takanori Gomi, and Brandon Vera vs. Thiago Silva also made weight to round out the main card.
Check out the official UFC 125 weigh-in results below, and stop back tomorrow night for live UFC 125 results starting at 8pm ET.
- Champ Frankie Edgar (155) vs. Gray Maynard (155)
UFC Lightweight Championship
- Chris Leben (186) vs. Brian Stann (186)
- Nate Diaz (170) vs. Dong Hyun Kim (171)
- Clay Guida (156) vs. Takanori Gomi (155)
- Brandon Vera (205) vs. Thiago Silva (206)
- Marcus Davis (156) vs. Jeremy Stephens (156)
- Josh Grispi (146) vs. Dustin Poirier (145)
- Phil Baroni (186) vs. Brad Tavares (185)
- Mike Brown (146) vs. Diego Nunes (146)
- Daniel Roberts (171) vs. Greg Soto (171)
- Antonio McKee (156) vs. Jacob Volkmann (156)
For complete UFC 125 coverage stay tuned to MMAFrenzy.com.