By Kris Karkoski on October 18, 2010
MORE: UFC 121 fight card, UFC 121 coverage
My impressions from the “inside peek” at 120:
- London must be a pretty rockin’ place if they go from playing Frankie Goes to Hollywood [Two Tribes] to Blur in the arena.
- Always cool to see Dana White thanking fighters for their labors, especially good guys like Spencer Fisher.
- Even at 120 all they talked about [mostly] was Lesnar-Velasquez.
- After Dan Hardy, the most surprised guy at the O2 Arena after Condit did his thing was Dana White, who must have been thinking, “Sh!t, I gave this guy a 170 title shot and he’s making me look bad”.
- Post 120, there is Dana doing his thing with the fans, which makes me think that maybe if Todd Duffee learned more and talked less, he’d still be gainfully employed in the UFC…
Dana wasn’t surprised, he was shocked…
Dana wasn’t surprised, he was shocked…after seeing the outlaw, outcold…I was pretty sure condit would win but not by KO…
Click here to cancel reply
MMAFrenzy.com reserves the right to moderate all comments.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.