All 20 fights who will be in action at tomorrow’s UFC 120 event in London, England successfully weighed-in on Friday, including Michael Bisping and Yoshihiro Akiyama, who both tipped the scale at 185-pounds for their main event matchup.
Welterweights Dan Hardy and Carlos Condit weighed-in at 171 and 170 respectively for their co-main event clash, while welterweights John Hathaway and Mike Pyle also made weight for their featured bout.
The official UFC 120 weigh-in results are:
- Michael Bisping (185) vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama (185)
- Dan Hardy (171) vs. Carlos Condit (170)
- John Hathaway (171) vs. Mike Pyle (170)
- Cheick Kongo (228) vs. Travis Browne (251)
- James Wilks (170) vs. Claude Patrick (171)
- Cyrille Diabate (204) vs. Alexander Gustafsson (204)
- Rob Broughton (257) vs. Vinicius Quieroz (239)
- Paul Sass (155) vs. Mark Holst (155)
- Spencer Fisher (155) vs. Kurt Warburton (154)
- James McSweeney (205) vs. Fabio Maldonado (204)
Pictured: Michael Bisping