The rising light heavyweight Jones and veteran Matyushenko both weighed in successfully at 206 pounds, while the rest of the UFC on Versus 2 card, with the exception of DaMarques Johnson, also made weight on their first attempts.
The official UFC on Versus 2 weigh-in results were:
- Jon Jones (206) vs. Vladimir Matyushenko (206)
- Mark Munoz (185) vs. Yushin Okami (185)
- John Howard (170.5) vs. Jake Ellenberger (170.5)
- Tyson Griffin (154) vs. Takanori Gomi (156)
- Paul Kelly (155) vs. Jacob Volkmann (156)
- DaMarques Johnson (172*) vs. Matt Riddle (171)
- James Irvin (205) vs. Igor Pokrajac (204.5)
- Brian Stann (186) vs. Mike Massenzio (184)
- Darren Elkins (154.5) vs. Charles Oliveira (154)
- Rob Kimmons (185) vs. Steve Steinbeiss (185)
* Johnson originally weighed in at 172.5. After attempting to lose the extra weight, but only losing half a pound, doctors disallowed him from any further attempts. He will fight Riddle at 172 pounds and be fined 20% of his purse.
Pictured: Jon Jones