Middleweight contender Robbie Lawler and former Strikeforce light heavyweight champion Renato “Babalu” Sobral successfully weighed in on Tuesday for their 195-pound catchweight matchup, which headlines tomorrow’s “Strikeforce: Los Angeles” card.
Lawler was forced to shed an extra half-pound, but ultimately hit the 195-pound limit, while Sobral weighed in at just 193.5.
The rest of the card, including Showtime-televised bouts Marius Zaramoskis vs. Evangelista “Cyborg” Santos, Tim Kennedy vs. Trevor Prangley, and Conor Heun vs. K.J. Noons, also made weight.
The official “Strikeforce: Los Angeles” weigh-in results were:
MAIN CARD (Showtime)
- Robbie Lawler (195)* vs. Renato “Babalu” Sobral (193.5)
- Marius Zaramoskis (169.5) vs. Evangelista “Cyborg” Santos (171)
- Tim Kennedy (185.5) vs. Trevor Prangley (185.5)
- Conor Heun (159.5) vs. KJ Noons (159.5)
- RJ Clifford (159.5) vs. Jeremy Umphries (159.5)
- Marcus Kowal (134.75) vs. Hugo Sandoval (135.5)
* Weighed in at 195.5 pounds on first attempt